Large Brown Leather Duffel Bag - The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
The Hitchhiker‘s Guide to the Galaxy
“Here, for whatever reason, is the world. And here it stays. With me on it.” – Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
Design – a brown leather duffel bag classic in shape, but made from genuine Italian leather. A multi-purpose fellow: reliable travel bag, chic carry-on for plane trips (always better to carry on a bag with a negotiable shape), a gym bag if you are feeling really fancy, and by far the best choice if you need to pack a very large sum of money in cash, because, you know, that usually happens.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique -- the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
• Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
• Interior fully lined
• We are well aware that men don’t look forward to getting accustomed to a new bag. Therefore, we make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
• Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
• This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
• As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
• Enough room to comfortably fit a laptop up to 15” (e.g. MacBook 15” or MacBook air).
• Pocket to keep your tablet separate from everything else (especially the stuff that scratches)
For your carrying comfort
• Two carry handles with comfortable grip for easy carrying in hand
• Detachable shoulder strap, adjustable in length
To stay organized
• One spacious compartment with inside pockets
• Three sided foldaway opening for convenient access
• Two large outside pockets
• Two outside slip pockets; for things you want to keep close for safety, but have easy access to while on the go
Better safe than sorry
• Reliable brass hardware
• Metal studs protect the bottom so you can put it on the ground without worry
Be a keeper
• Comes with a dust bag that is to be used when the bag is stored
• Dust bag protects it from the sun, dust, scratches or stains while also allowing the leather to breathe
• Made from 100% cotton
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
• slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
• some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
• did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?
2. How long does it take?
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provice you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes :
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”