Your shopping cart is empty!
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services. We only use your information to processing your order and transactions, personalize your customer experience, improve our website and for our customer service to reach out to you if there is an issue.
What personal data do we collect and when?
We collect information from customers when they register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter name, email address, billing and delivery address, phone number or credit card information, as appropriate. We will see your purchase, IP address and information about the browser and operating system you have used then placing the order. Also, anyone can visit our site anonymously. Some anonymous information is collected by cookies (please read more in the Cookies Policy).
How do we use your data?
We mainly use your data to provide our services and warranties to you, manage your account and to make your browsing experience as good as possible by tailoring site and advertising special for you. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information about order progress and updates, also to contact you if there will be an issue with your order. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email to send you the best offers and discounts in the form of newsletter. You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
• Informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com.
• Making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails.
* This may not stop service messages such as order updates.
What is the legal ground to process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is necessary for Time Resistance to fulfill the service and deliver the order to you. Also your data will be used if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Sharing data with third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, personal or customer identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security control, and use your personal data only to provide certain service (such as shipping). In order to make certain services available to you or to help us better understand your preference we have partnered with certain trusted third parties, such as shipping and marketing service providers. We share data with:
• UPS or DHL logistics company – to ship your order fast and ensure the best customer experience;
• AB Lietuvos pastas – to ship small business gifts, also to ship orders in Russia;
• Braintree and Paypal services – to securely process your payment;
• Google Analytics – to help us better understand your preferences on our site and make better marketing companies (only share anonymous data such as activity on site, not your personal data);
• Our legal and other professional advisers, accountants and auditors;
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law;
• Government bodies – to comply with our legal obligations.
Customer information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We ensure absolute safety of all your personal data and information such as credit card details or social security numbers. Your information will not be stored on our servers after a transaction has been successfully completed.
How do we protect your data?
Time Resistance is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our security measures include:
• Encryption of data.
• Regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents.
• Security controls which protect our IT systems infrastructure and our premises from external attack and unauthorised access.
• Internal policies setting out our data security rules for our personnel.
• Regular training for our employees.
How can you help to protect your data?
You should always be cautious when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Time Resistance asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
• Keep your account passwords private because anyone who knows your password may access your account or be compromised if your account is accessed without authority.
• When creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Also, frequently change your password. You can do this in your account settings.
• Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
How long do we keep your data?
If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
You have the following rights:
• The right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this Notice.
• The right to access the personal data we hold about you at any time.
• The right to portability – to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
• The right to rectification - to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you. If you have are registered member you can edit your personal data in your account.
• The right to erasure – you can ask to delete any personal data processed by Time Resistance, except if you have ongoing matter with our Customer Service; open order which has not been shipped; your credit application has been rejected within the last three months. Also if you have made any purchase your personal data (name and address only) will be safely kept in the legal government bodies in the form of invoice.
• The right to object to processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
• The right to restriction – to prevent any data processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can always contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: https://timeresistance.com/contact