Light Brown Large Leather Doctor Bag - The Master and Margarita
The Master and Margarita
Design – originally dating back to the 19th century, the light brown leather doctor’s bag is an ageless classic and a statement piece at the same time. A thoughtful gift for a doctor or medical student, but also a super stylish accessory for someone who wants a distinctive look without investing too much time and effort. You don’t have to own a stethoscope to carry it: make it your everyday bag to the office, take it on a trip, show off your personality a little. Complemented by charisma.
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique -- the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full-grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior fully lined with cotton and easy to clean
· Hand-dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural, earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· Room for laptop up to 13” (e.g. MacBook Pro 13” or MacBook Air 13”)
· Pocket to keep your tablet at convenient reach
· Organizer panel for cards and pens.
· Meets cabin size requirements with room to spare
For your carrying comfort
· Carry handle with pleasant grip for easy carrying in hand.
To stay organized
· Gaping frame opening that keeps shape and allows convenient access
· Double bottom with three-sided zip
· Multiple pockets both outside and inside to organize all your belongings
· Suitable for A4 documents and folders
Better safe than sorry
· Reliable brass hardware
· Closure with a working key lock
· Front pocket with a push-button closure
· Metal studs protect the bottom from rough surfaces
Be a keeper
· Comes with a dust bag that is to be used when the bag is stored
· Dust bag protects it from the sun, dust, scratches or stains while also allowing the leather to breathe
· Made from 100% cotton
2. How long does it take?
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provice you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes:
People from all over the world who have already chosen to start their time resistant stories...
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”
This trademark certifies that this leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins and does not contain substances prohibited by law. Tannin extracts are fundamental ingredient for the slow tanning process and the quality of its result. Small veins, wrinkles and imperceptible scratches eventually present on the leather prove its naturalness rendering each skin one of a king. Still nowadays, in the heart of Tuscany, master tanners remain faithful to their century old artisan production, a combination of tradition and up-to-date technology. The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale” in Toscana protects and promotes these principles.