Genuine Leather Laptop Sleeve - The Goblet of Fire
The Goblet of Fire
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Design – Keep your Macbook 13” protected with this classical design leather sleeve, made from full grain certified leather. The Goblet Fire can offer you plenty of protection, moreover it’s crafted to show off your personal style or personality while it's doing its job. Use the laptop sleeve as a convenient carrying case or simply as a sleeve before placing into another bag.
Story– a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique -- the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior fully lined with leather
· We are well aware that men don’t look forward to getting accustomed to a new bag. Therefore, we make sure to offer quality materials that are long lasting and require little maintenance. It will be a good long while before you need to look for a replacement. (Although we can’t promise you won’t want to buy it a friend!)
· Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· Fits a laptop up to 13” (e.g. MacBook Pro 13” or MacBook Air 13” RETINA)
· Charger access allows you to charge your device while it’s in the case
To stay organized
· One spacious compartment
· Suitable for A4 documents and folders
Better safe than sorry
· Padded interior for extra protection
· Reinforced corners/edges
· Magnetic closure to keep your tablet secured in place
Be a keeper
· Comes with a dust bag that is to be used when the bag is stored
· Dust bag protects it from the sun, dust, scratches or stains while also allowing the leather to breathe
· Made from 100% cotton
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
· slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
· some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
· did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?
2. How long does it take?
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provice you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes:
People from all over the world who have already chosen to start their time resistant stories...
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”
This trademark certifies that this leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins and does not contain substances prohibited by law. Tannin extracts are fundamental ingredient for the slow tanning process and the quality of its result. Small veins, wrinkles and imperceptible scratches eventually present on the leather prove its naturalness rendering each skin one of a king. Still nowadays, in the heart of Tuscany, master tanners remain faithful to their century old artisan production, a combination of tradition and up-to-date technology. The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale” in Toscana protects and promotes these principles.