Brown Small Leather Mens Clutch Purse - The Brothers Karamazov
The Brothers Karamazov
“What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
Design – a manly Italian leather clutch purse. Minimalist design, perfect for those who like simplicity without renouncing elegance. It will accommodate all of your daily essentials including smartphone, small tablet, etc. and look all business with a touch of sartorial elegance.
The Package comes in signature Time Resistance packaging - perfect for gift giving!
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique -- the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full-grain cowhide (Vachetta leather) that will last you for decades
· Interior lined with cotton and leather
· Hand-dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· A pocket for a smartphone
For your carrying comfort
· Detachable leather band to secure it in your palm
To stay organized
· Zip opening allows convenient access
· Two compartments and an inside pocket with a zipper to organize your belongings
· Organizer panel for credit cards and pens
· An inside zip pocket for smaller items
Better safe than sorry
· Reliable brass hardware
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
· slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
· some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
· did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?
2. How long does it take?
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provice you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
Add a monogram for additionally 5 EUR.
2. How long does it take?
Personalization takes additionally 1 business day after mock-up approval.
Add a monogram for an extra personal touch! Please, select an option on the right; Leave a note at checkout in the comments section with what you would like personalized on and where you would like it placed on; Georgia Standard font, upper case letters available only.
There is a possibility to monogram in: Gold, Silver, Black and Clear.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes:
People from all over the world who have already chosen to start their time resistant stories...
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”
This trademark certifies that this leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins and does not contain substances prohibited by law. Tannin extracts are fundamental ingredient for the slow tanning process and the quality of its result. Small veins, wrinkles and imperceptible scratches eventually present on the leather prove its naturalness rendering each skin one of a king. Still nowadays, in the heart of Tuscany, master tanners remain faithful to their century old artisan production, a combination of tradition and up-to-date technology. The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale” in Toscana protects and promotes these principles.