Brown Leather Pen Case Holder - Appointment in Samara
Appointment in Samara
“They say great themes make great novels.. but what these young writers don't understand is that there is no greater theme than men and women.” ― John O'Hara , Appointment in Samarra
Design – this finely crafted Leather Pen Case is a sophisticated and functional accessory to carry your favorite pens. It could be a stylish, personalized gift for a student, co-worker, teacher or yourself. Use it for your pens, makeup brushes or try it as a mini (reading) glasses case. Absolutely wonderful multi use item!
Story – a Time Resistance bag is not an accessory of the season, but a companion for life. Its skin is an empty canvas that will get scarred throughout the years, and that’s what will make it truly beautiful and unique -- the marks from your life and experiences that tell your personal story.
Because Time Resistance bags get better with age: like friends, like wine, like you.
· Exterior made from genuine full grain calfskin that will last you for decades
· Interior fully lined with leather.
· Hand dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
To stay organized
• One spacious compartment for standard size pens and other similar tools
• Perfectly crafted to fit 1 - 3 pens
• Three button opening / closure to easily secure pens in place
Be a keeper
· The Package comes in signature Time Resistance packaging - perfect for gift giving!
-Height: 6.77 in (17.2 cm)
-Length: 1.77 in (4.5 cm)
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
· slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
· some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
· did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?
2. How long does it take?
Standard delivery via International Standard Post.
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provide you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
Add a monogram for additionally 5 EUR.
2. How long does it take?
Personalization takes additionally 1 business day after mock-up approval.
Add a monogram for an extra personal touch! Please, select an option on the right; Leave a note at checkout in the comments section with what you would like personalized on and where you would like it placed on; Georgia Standard font, upper case letters available only.
There is a possibility to monogram in: Gold, Silver, Black and Clear.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes:
People from all over the world who have already chosen to start their time resistant stories...
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”
This trademark certifies that this leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins and does not contain substances prohibited by law. Tannin extracts are fundamental ingredient for the slow tanning process and the quality of its result. Small veins, wrinkles and imperceptible scratches eventually present on the leather prove its naturalness rendering each skin one of a king. Still nowadays, in the heart of Tuscany, master tanners remain faithful to their century old artisan production, a combination of tradition and up-to-date technology. The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale” in Toscana protects and promotes these principles.