Brown Leather Fanny Pack Bag Belt Bag for Women - Rebecca
“Happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind.” ― Daphne Du Maurier, Rebecca
Design – Create your look with this new stylish multi-functional bum bag. Elegant, but the casual design is everything that a modern woman needs. Wear it as a belt bag or cross-body bag for a jauntier look. Decorated with Crystals from Swarovski.
Story – Time Resistance has always been supporting big ideas and talents. Besides having our brand, we also specialize in providing personalized leather goods and manufacturing services to local businesses. We are proud to present this handbag, made in collaboration with Elvyra Design. The main idea of the project was to combine timeless features and the innovative design of upcoming modern fashion. While Elvyra Design creates glamorous, extravagant and innovative designs, Time Resistance stands for a classy and intelligent look. And here it is, a bum bag for a real fashion chic, which is willing to stay elegant and classy.
· Exterior made from full-grain cowhide (Vachetta leather) that will last you for decades
· Interior lined with leather
· Hand-dyed using the vegetable tanning method that utilizes only natural materials and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals
· This artisan technique maintains the natural look of leather, rendering each skin one of a kind with a slightly different pattern
· As an added bonus, vegetable tanning gives the leather a natural earthy smell
Time Resistance bags are crafted in the present day to accommodate contemporary needs:
· An inside compartment for a smartphone
· A small leather pocket on the front
For your carrying comfort
· Adjustable strap for carrying it as a belt bag or cross-body
To stay organized
· Wide opening allows convenient access
· One spacious compartment and an inside zip pocket to organize your belongings
Better safe than sorry
· Reliable brass hardware
*** Disclaimer ***
We do our best to represent colors as accurately as possible, however:
· slight variation of tint is a natural outcome of the vegetable tanning process;
· some color distortion can be caused by the calibration of your monitor; and
· did you know that each of us sees colors a little bit differently?
2. How long does it take?
3. What about taxes & duties?
We guarantee that that there will be no additional taxes, duties or customs fees for customers from USA, European Union and Australia.
We are doing our best to make sure that every customer is fully satisfied with their purchase from our e-shop, but if any problem related with the order received would occur, please let us know and we will help you.
Once we receive our item back, we will reimburse your payment within 2 working days.
Once you've filled out the "Returns form" we will contact you and provice you with a return address:
Customers from US get a local return address in US;
Customers from EU can choose between Lithuanian and British addresses;
Customers from the rest of the world get a Lithuanian return address.
Add a monogram for additionally 5 EUR.
2. How long does it take?
Personalization takes additionally 1 business day after mock-up approval.
Add a monogram for an extra personal touch! Please, select an option on the right; Leave a note at checkout in the comments section with what you would like personalized on and where you would like it placed on; Georgia Standard font, upper case letters available only.
There is a possibility to monogram in: Gold, Silver, Black and Clear.
What does „Time Resistance“ mean, why do we say that every bag tells a story and what are you getting exactly when you choose us?
Get all of the answers within a few minutes:
People from all over the world who have already chosen to start their time resistant stories...
The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale in Toscana”
This trademark certifies that this leather has been tanned exclusively with natural tannins of vegetable origins and does not contain substances prohibited by law. Tannin extracts are fundamental ingredient for the slow tanning process and the quality of its result. Small veins, wrinkles and imperceptible scratches eventually present on the leather prove its naturalness rendering each skin one of a king. Still nowadays, in the heart of Tuscany, master tanners remain faithful to their century old artisan production, a combination of tradition and up-to-date technology. The trademark “Pelle Conciata al Vegetale” in Toscana protects and promotes these principles.